Tomorrow at Fibre Flurry

It seems spring is springing at the moment - the lighter evenings are cheering me up no end, exciting projects are making progress, and some of the events I've been preparing for for the last three months are happening! I told you about Bizart last week, this week it's the turn of Fibre Flurry. Fibre Flurry is a fantastic independent yarn shop in Hall Green, Birmingham, and also the name of the yarn and fibre festival that the owners organise each year. Plans are in place for Fibre Flurry (festival) 2012, and I'll tell you more when I know details.



For today, however, the big news is that tomorrow, February 18th, from 1pm-4pm I will be teaching a workshop there. Entitled Beyond the Knit, it's a workshop designed for those who've been knitting squares, and scarves, and blankets, but want to stretch beyond garter stitch, and learn about purls, ribs, all the excitement of stitch patterns, slipped stitches, and knitting in the round. We'll be using my Doric cowl pattern (more information on the Patterns page) as a starting point, and having lots of fun expanding our skill sets!

For more information, or to book, please see the Fibre Flurry website.

Comments

Popular Posts