Followed by some sewing

I've not just been knitting, though I have got more to show you. A few weeks ago Theresa Furey, a friend and photographer, got in touch to ask if I might be interested in sewing some birds to help with marketing at a vintage bridal fair. Sounded lovely, so she bought some fabric, and I got stitching. As usual, I failed to take any 'in progress' shots, but she very kindly sent me some pictures of her booth on the day and said I could share them, so here's a wide and general idea:
(If you look carefully, you can see a little bit of the bunting I made for her too :) I love the styling of the whole booth - Theresa told me some of her plans, and I'm very very impressed with how they all came together! And here's a close-up of one of my birds (all 120 were complete individuals, and this one definitely has more of a head crest than some :)

Comments

Popular Posts